Paris, France – Final year internship
Start date: January 2020
You are passionate about innovation, startups and transforming larger companies? You are motivated to bring your expertise – and learn more – about digital transformation, energy, mobility and industry? Then joining Aster Fab as a Consultant is the perfect fit. You will work in the first French consulting firm dedicated to innovation strategies that is benefiting from the expertise of a Venture Capital company. It’s a unique opportunity to take part in the development of a new business.
About Aster Fab
Aster Fab is a consulting firm dedicated to innovation strategies. A subsidiary of the Venture Capital company Aster, Aster Fab leverages its proximity with startups to support medium- and large-sized companies in the development of their business models and the acceleration of their growth. The first French consulting firm of its kind benefiting from the expertise of a Venture Capital company, Aster Fab offers an unprecedented blend of expertise, data and strategic advice that has been fueled by its proximity to startup ecosystems in the world’s largest innovation hubs.
Aster Fab is uniquely positioned to benefit from Aster’s experience in open innovation and its 20 years of experience in collaborating with startups in the fields of digital transformation and new industrial models. The investment fund operates within an environment with more than 200,000 startups, 3,000 of which the investment team meets and assesses annually in an international context between its four offices: Paris, London, San Francisco and Tel Aviv. Aster has 15 people that are working daily with the best entrepreneurs on the most innovative projects.
After a successful launch in H2 2018 and the signing of its first contracts, Aster Fab is already delivering several projects for multi-billion European players.
We value business impact, excellence, open-mindedness and collaboration.
Nice office and working environment
We work in a great office at the heart of Paris, right in between the Opera and Musée du Louvre. It’s a relaxed and international environment where we work hard and have fun, thanks to young, enthusiastic and talented people.
What you will accomplish
Working directly with Aster Fab’s team (either Director or Consultant), you will act first as a Junior
Consultant and second as a support to Aster Fab’s development.
As a Junior consultant, you will:
- Explore innovative sectors through primary and secondary research to create content for analysis.
- Source and analyse startups relevant to our clients – in collaboration with our investment and technical teams.
- Execute analysis and contribute to client satisfaction by developing client-ready deliverables of the highest caliber.
As support to Aster Fab’s development, you might be involved in other activities such as Marketing and
What we are looking for
- You are enthusiastic about taking part in the creation of a pioneering business in France!
- You are eager to learn and grow your skills
- You are rigourous, analytical and organized
- You are autonomous, proactive and flexible
- You are fluent in French and English (written and spoken). French is a must-have
- You show strong interpersonal skills and empathy, you are an active listener
- You are service-oriented and obsessed by customer satisfaction
- You identify with the Aster Fab values: impact, excellence, open-mindedness and collaboration
- You have a first experience in Consulting, Venture Capital, Corporate Innovation or Strategy
- Experience in energy, mobility or industry is a plus but not mandatory.
- Start: Jan 2020 (flexible)
- Location: 26 avenue de l’Opéra, Paris 1er
- Contract: Internship
Contact: Jonathan Williet email@example.com